It's been since Thursday so here's a quicky recap.....Matthew didn't get to go into the game until the 4th qtr. Thursday as a part of his punishment from the coaches for late homework. The team came away with a victory & dad said he did a pretty good job. I wouldn't know because I was working. Supposedly the coach had his conversation with the kids who were bullying, but never talked to matt and never e-mailed me re: the situation. go figure. To my knowledge he didn't speak to andy either. Friday brought about a beautiful day for the Homecoming activities. OH had a victory over Alexandria, Zach was crowned King, and Kate had a blast at the dance. Saturday was girlfriend day at PU. Once again PU lost the game :/ I think it's Robin as the rest of us have attended and witnessed a PU victory. I'll have to reconsider her ticket next year (jk). We had a newcomer this year, my friend Heather. So glad she was able to go! We ate at the Route 66 diner for breakfast & Bruno's for dinner. Kate had her 1st high school party & she had a blast. Andy & I attended a MG alumni event and really enjoyed seeing old friends. Funny how time takes you away...... Sunday I awoke with a migraine (had one thursday too) so didn't go to church or youth. Neither did the kids as they both had projects to work on. That was our weekend.
Today is Beautiful....however they sounds of sirens this morning brought news of a tragic semi/combine traffic accident. A young man from our community has been life-lined to Ft. wayne and many prayers are going up for him and his family. I just can't imagine. Life as you know it can change in a second.
We overslept this morning. I hate it when that happens. Sure wish I had an original thought today. I feel like a part of me is missing. Oh well...perhaps tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment