prayers for my friends ....my focus is on them today & their families. God has really blessed me with good ones. Thank You God! as I think about my friends I can't help but smile. I've been blessed with the kind of friends who seem to "get me". we all have busy lives yet when we're fortunate enough to get together we're able to pick up where we left off. I like that. many of my friends have kids who are preteen or teens and if you take a moment to reflect back when you were one of those folk you're sure to understand why they (&me) might need prayer. so today i ask that you join with me in lifting up parents & their children.
spring break is just around the corner. we. are. going. nowhere. :( ho humm. trying to figure out and plan for a little bit of fun over the week is causing me fits. kids are wanting (& deserving) to do something fun...truth be told, I am too! who knows...perhaps I'll find something F.U.N.!
today's (&everyday's) <3 list: God, faimly, church (duh...totally top 3), chirping birds, goofy dogs, laughing babies, smiles, laughing children, white t-shirts, laughing teens, purdue...anything, laughing adults, water, friends, long hot showers, baths with bubbles. a warm breeze, honeybell oranges, a wood burning fireplace...& the crackling of the fire, salads, hugs.
what a day today can be. God has blessed you...give Him all the glory! ....Blessings to you & yours.
~ kel


No comments:
Post a Comment