Tuesday, March 12, 2013

948-5563

Well momma, today's the day!  Oh my goodness I can hardly believe it.  I'm imagining our conversation and your excitement for all of us!  Your expressing concern over the added distance thus additional time it will take to get to your house to see you, but knowing you're happy that we're happy.  I know you'd probably have a surprise of a wreath or some sort of decoration for the new place!  I purposely saved some items and supplies just so I could do exactly that.  (....although not even close to as lovely as what you could do.)

Golly I sure do miss you!  It's weird to think that life just.....goes on.  I miss most our conversations!  We could talk (&argue) about any and everything.  Man I miss that!

And the kids...Matthew turns 15 in 2 days and Kathryn 17 in a couple of weeks!  You would've celebrated 76!  I'm holding onto the hope (fact!) that you're celebrating your 2nd heavenly birthday in your pain free body!  That thought alone brings me joy!  And of course that you're no longer 'alone' rather you're with grandpa & grandma....a family again!

I pray you continue to watch over us and hope to you visit me again soon!

Miss and love you loads momma!

I'll talk to you later!


No comments: