Friday, May 29, 2009

flood gates

Expect the unexpected...wow! Thank you to those of you who have offered up words of gratitude, support, encouragement and opportunity. I don't know that I can ever express how much it means. God is Good, ALL THE TIME!

This week has unleashed a flood gate of tears and hope. Friends near & dear and even just acquaintances have added so much to my life and it's never been more apparent to me than this week. I'm truly humbled and blessed. I feel the prayers and know they are at work. Thank you Thank you.

The gates are open and I'm sure the waters will take me exactly where I need to be. I'm excited. Not just for the opportunity, but for the new people I'm sure to meet along the way. The new relationships that will be made.

To my friends, thanks for your friendships. I just hope I'm as good a friend to each of you as you've been to me.

No comments: