Dear Santa: This year I do want some 'things' for Christmas. I know, I know I'm 43...but this year there's no denying that I've got a few 'wants' on my list.
- a pair of chocolate (or dark tan) short UGGS. I know they're expensive & I'll risk looking like an idiot in them, but when my daughter wasn't around I tried on her pair and it was sheer heaven for my tootsies. Oh, & a size 10 please.
- there's a fabulous newer version of my wonderful blanket that you brought me a few years ago, you know...the one you got from Target. Well...I'd like to have that too please and in the dark chocolate.
- Also the blanket I liked from meijer - but I think my mom may be getting me that one.
- Perfume. I've been out for over a year now. I'll get to the nearest fragrance counter & do some sniffing to see what might appeal to my senses this year. I don't want to repeat the same scent as in my opinion that can get very boring.
- Since I got a Wii for my birthday I would like to have some accessories & games for it too. You know so that I can share them with my family.
- Cable in my bedroom please. I know you can't really bring this...but perhaps my husband will read this and realize how desperate I am to have it and will surprise me Christmas morning with the TODAY show right in my bedroom.


No comments:
Post a Comment