Thursday, February 18, 2010

Laugh it feels good

Oh the power of laughter. :P I can't think of a better sound, feeling, or action. I do love a good laugh. Big thanks to ELLEN DEGENERES for getting me started with a daily does of laughter.

Well the furnace was out last night when I came home...& this morning when I woke up brrrrr it was chilly. Thanks to Dave Howard for getting here first thing & working on it...although it's still down, I'm hopeful we'll be warm shortly. Andy's gone tonight :( (bummer) but at least we don't have 1001 activities and the ones we do have are local so kids can transport themselves.

We've got a new addition to our family Percy Jackson aka PJ. He's a mini schnauzer and so fun. He and Ike our basset have become the best of friends...at least when Ike wants to be. It's kinda funny to watch the dynamics among the dogs...PJ the littlest and newest def. rules the roost. He's so confident. I love that silly pup.

Well...I'm out for today. I'll return again shortly. tata

No comments: