Monday, February 22, 2010

weekend events & stuff...

Yesterday we celebrated family and february birthdays. This had been a long time tradition in my husbands family, the Anderson side as it was granny Andersons birthday month. Now we're down to two, Julie Adams, Brians wife and our newest addition Masie Van Ness born a week ago. Keeping with tradition we dined at Hollyhock Hill in Indianapolis. The food was wonderful. We enjoyed the traditional pan fried chicken, mashed potatos & chicken gravy, green beans, corn, biscuits, beats, & their wonderful house salad. yum yum. In attendance were the McNerney's: David, Valarie, Carly, Riley & Mia; the Adams': Brian, Julie, Emma & Sam; Julies Mom, Susan Adams, Peggy Adams - our hostess; Ed & Emma Jean Van Ness and us: Andy, Kelly, Kathryn & Matthew. It was an enjoyable time with good food & family! I hope we continue to gather & remember & catch up with one another despite the distance & business of our lives.

I've been feeling ill since last Thursday. I do believe I'm suffereing from a sinus infection again and possibly my bronchitis is reoccuring. I'll find out today at 1:30.

Kate has a swim meet today. It will be the 1st one that I get to see. I'm kinda excited to see how she does & cheer her on!

Our Lady Eagles lost in the Regional semi-final Saturday. Disapopinting, yes but it's impossible to not be 100% proud of this group of girls.

I sent Matthew off to school today with 72 pencils. Hopefully this will keep him out of the principals office. At least for NOT having a pencil.

One final note...I hope we get to go somewhere for spring break.

That's all for now.

No comments: