Monday, March 8, 2010

what's new ...sun! & mud!

What's new...THE FURNACE! woo hoo. Now that we're warming up it is all new and ready for winter 2010.

Well, Swayzee Indiana has had sunny skies for 5 days now. Today, 3/8 could hit the 60 mark. This is exciting as it will help to dry up the mud. Mud is my least favorite thing about spring. ICK!

Ed and Emma Jean went to NY this weekend to see their news granddaughter Maisie. I'm so glad they get to do that. We had a very successful lazy weekend. Not what we needed but evidently what our bodies needed. Oh well...all good things come to those who wait RIGHT?

This next week shall be a busy one. Kate has 2 swim meets, I'll be working tue-fri. and Sunday is my favorite sons birthday! I can't believe he turns 12. He's so much fun & joy I was truly blessed with him. He's has completed our family perfectly.

I'm so excited to be going south for spring break and even more excited that it is a destination that is new to both Andy & I. It will be an adventure! I can't wait.

Praying for my nephew, my brother & his wife too. The next 3 months will not be easy.

No comments: