Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Say what you mean to say..... or not....

So do you have moments when your head says one thing and then through the process of the filter something totally different comes out of your mouth? Society, maturity and the whole 'if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all' mantra all are contributing factors to me often saying one thing while thinking another. Few are privy to the REALness of ME. It's kinda like living a duel existence. My thoughts usually are really quite funny. Unfortunately it's often at the expense of someone else. Since I fear most do not possess the ability to laugh at themselves I refrain. This often results in me laughing all alone and laughter is far more fun when shared.

My friend Heather has been privy to my inner ramblings. And thanks to her I was introduced to an author Jen Lancaster who I seem to relate to. She is the author of a series of memoirs that chronicle her life, her thoughts & opinions and they're sure to keep you working out your ABs as you flip from one page to another. Her blog is also enjoyable. http://www.jennsylvania.com/ If I didn't think I'd have to relocate and enter into the witness protection program I too would pen my thoughts with the hope of becoming a best selling author. One thing I will say regarding the writings of Ms. Lancaster, they seem to be sponsored by the letter "F". (lol)

If only EVERYONE shared my sense of humor.

No comments: