Good Friday morning to you! welcome back. Coming off of a beautiful Thursday, today looks to be a fine day overall and the weekend a very busy one. Thursday night my son played football...& I mean played!!! So exciting for him. It was his best game yet. He played Offense, Defense and was on the kickoff. He recovered a fumble his second series on D! I was so excited and proud of him. I'm not surprised by his ability but something did seem amiss that he was getting so much playing time. (we were missing 1 coach) Regardless for what ever the reason he did awesome and as always I was proud.
Just so we're clear I was blogging in that 1st paragraph about my son. :)
Moving on...Andy is home today. He's busy preparing for the Mission Auction & Hog roast he's in charge of at our church. It's becoming a big event (kinda) and no shocker to those who know him, he's been working very hard on it. The forecast for the weekend is perfect! I hope it all goes well for him. My challenge today will be working WITH him. The love, respect & friendship is totally there but my oh my we do not work well together! :/ I hope I can keep my head! ....Please pause and say a prayer! THANKS!
Again, the above paragraph was about myself & my husband. (didn't want any confusion)
Spoke to my lawyer friend yesterday, she shared with me that she too knows how to write mean letters. And introduced me to new possibilities for toilet paper. Ahhh....now that I get. Oh, and encouraged me to stay AS IS! She did however suggest using full names in the future to clear up the confusion that some readers of my blog suffer from. lmao. I'll pass on that one, it's a relatively small community I live. Perhaps when the kiddo's are grown & we've all moved on I'll be more specific. ...should prove interesting if I do.
The aforementioned paragraph referenced my friend who is a Lawyer, random readers and me :) ....questions?
I can't wait for the 5 o'clock hour. Kinda ready for some friday night football & another CIC victory. Oh, I must toot the horn of our varsity soccer team!! they defeated Eastern and will play Marion tomorrow in the sectional championship! Go gett'em D$. So proud of you & your team mates!
Now that paragraph should've been pretty clear I'm discussing teams! I'll leave it up to you to figure out which school I might be referencing...see how you do! :)
Well, not too much inspiration today. I'm feeling ornery and could do so much more blogging but have too much to do. Thanks for reading, just stopping by and rest assured I like most of you. Have a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment