Monday, November 15, 2010

Oh bother...

Well I've certainly learned to NOT stress! lol. My house is a COMPLETE DISASTER! My sweeper won't suck, my dog should be bald considering the amount he sheds. HELLO ANIMAL PLANET: YOU ARE TELLING LIES WHEN YOU INFORM YOUR VIEWERS THAT THE BASSET HOUND DOES NOT SHED!!! STOP IT! and the holidays are not creeping up on me they're sprinting to the finish! And I feel all I can do is laugh. Although perhaps if I try crying I'll shed some additional water weight poundage. Either way it is what it is and this too shall pass right?!? ....RIGHT?!!
Saturdays Purdue game was a wash! completely. Our offense can't score and it rained the entire game. Not on the way to the game...not walking in to the stadium but from the time our butts hit the bleachers until the final train whistle it rained. Then it was on to the Liberty tenderloin dinner. Yum...and visits with all the Van Ness clan that came in from: Wisconsin, Illinois, Florida, Greenwood, Ft. Wayne and Rockville. Good to see them only my time was cut short as I had to take the teen to a friends for "girls night" & cheer stuff. We celebrated Andy's birthday a bit. Good thing because on Sunday, his actual birthday I think I saw him for about 30 min. total. He's spending his birthday, monday & tuesday hunting in a state wide deer reduction hunt down at Shackamack state park. Sure hope he get's a deer or 3 :)

I on the other hand served lunch to the Sweetser UM voluenteers and staff, took the kids for a bit of shoppeing for much needed items, then returned to the church for youth stuff. Arrived home at 8:30 to the wails of my son with stomach pain...sure enough all items consumed that day made a repeat appearence around midnight. Someone needs to teach that boy how to puke, seek out a container or preferably the toilet! He's the worst and moves about while doing it! Really???? His college roommates will NEVER want to party with him!

Today, Monday...he's home b/c of the puking however at the time of this post is feeling much better! Thank God! I'll be taking my Dyson into Sears later for service...it quit sucking. (wish aspects of my life would...jk life is good)

Tuesday & wednesday this week I work....good thing because Thursday I shop! Now I don't really like shopping, but this time of year I tolerate it.

The sun is shining and the skies are blue and temps are mild. They're calling for 60's later in the week. This doesn't excite me. I'm anxiously awaiting the forcast for some snow & bitter cold so that I can fire up my fireplace. Come on colder temps.

Thanks for joining in....enjoy your Monday!

No comments: