Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hello December...you are my 2nd favorite month

Ahhh to wake up to SNOW! for me it doesn't get any better. Oh how I do love the white stuff.

Somewhere along the line today was declared national pay it forward day a.k.a random act of kindness day. I'm in. How much more awesome would the walk on this earth be if this were an everyday occurrence. So let the games begin if you will and not just today but let's say for the entire month of December I challenge YOU & myself to do a RAK everyday!

I've also came to the conclusion that SNOW is Gods way of slowing us down. So many of us go through our day (life) in such a hurry we don't slow ourselves down and enjoy the journey. Slow down on your drive and enjoy the majestic views, notice the bird trying to get the worm. Slow down and be thankful for the gift of time. You'll get to where you're going as soon as you arrive. What's the hurry?

Today my boy is off on a field trip & kate has a game tonight. Fun! I get my nails done, meet w/ pastor steve to review our youth Christmas party plans and then grocery shop. I'm planning on enjoying my drive time, take it slow and with any luck i'll put a smile on someones face today.

Today I will REJOICE! Won't you join me?

Happy December!

No comments: