Monday, May 2, 2011

things that make me go hummmm..................

I have to wonder...what would be the reaction from the older (60ish) lady shopping for a bathing suit at wal-mart if i had approached her and told her the one in her hand would make her look hot! ~ because you see, that was the "thought" that went through my head while quickly grabbing items from wally world.  Albeit weird to probably have such a thought, i had it and offered up great restraint to NOT act upon it.  Yet I think it would've been priceless.

I have to wonder...why.  Why on so many levels and about so many things.  For instance, how exhausting it must be to pretend.  Pretend to be a parent, pretend to be a friend, to be happy, to be in control, to be "Christ-like".  The past month has left me speechless, thoughtful and saying hummmmm quite a bit.  I should clarify, - speechless simply because I've stunned and at the point of not being able to say anything nice so I've been silenced.  I'm sure it's temporary.

On a serious note, US Navy Seals & the CIA have killed Bin Ladin.  History has been made.

On a lighter note...I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of Jen Lancasters new novel! 

Ugh...to feel free enough to really write what I'm thinking!.....

No comments: