Monday, September 26, 2011

948-5563

Well mom, what a weekend.  You had to have been pleased.  And perhaps a bit miffed that NOW everyone willingly pitched in.  Friday was not easy, but I felt you with me all the day long.  From the moment i turned into Fairmount and the sun began to shine down I knew you were pleased.  So many people came by to get a piece of YOU!  And all were very giving.  Many of your classmates stopped in too.  When it was all said & done tear down only took 30 min. at best and your charities will profit nicely!  $1741 wow huh? 

For the record, it's confirmed....I don't enjoy JD days.  :/  but enjoy seeing the fairmount folks.  Someone suggested we continue to rent out the space, pop up the tent & fill with table & chairs so that Fairmount only folk can sit, visit & people watch!   Great idea huh?  lol.  

I miss you mom.  ......not sure it's getting easier.

i love you too! 

fyi....i nabbed the "don'tyaknowiloveya" sign!   ;P

No comments: