Good morning momma! I've gotta tell you we've had a couple of weeks worth of days that you would love love love. I can't remember when the colors have been so beautiful. Life is still as crazy as ever. I'm sure without a doubt that you know that though.
You know it's been since July 30th since you've call me. ....That's what you'd tell me if you were here, only that's not quite true. I call....
Kids and I miss you loads. I was talking to Kate the other day and she mentioned how much she missed you. I am sure that surprises you a bit. Just makes me sad to think how we overlook those we love when we have them. Matthew got a bit teary eyed when he mentioned he had to remove your name as an emergency contact.
The reality of you not being here really hasn't set in yet. I don't know if/when it will.
I read the book Heaven is For Real. I found comfort in it and even got a bit excited for when I'll get to see you again. Oh to be able to hug you & just hold your hand. I think you were the softest person I ever knew.
Please keep watch over us but especially my kids.
love you & miss you.


No comments:
Post a Comment