In addition to the above I tried a little something new for the Superbowl bash hosted by our good friends the Ankenbrucks! CRACK! ....lol! got ya wondering huh? Well, it's not crack as it is known on the street, however according to Pinterest, it's crack in the sense that it is oh so addicting. I personally cannot attest to this fact as I was too stuffed to even try it, however I noticed my good friend Anne hovering around it throughout the evening. It was a rather simple pleasure to concoct. And seeing as though only the bottom remained I would say it was a hit! Simply acquire a round sourdough bread already baked, cut it diagonally both directions, and stuff the cuts with cheddar cheese 8 oz., Real bacon bits 3 oz, and then top with a melted mixture of 1 stick of butter and 2 tbsp. of dry ranch dressing mix. YUM! Bake at 350 for 15 min. wrapped in foil and then unwrapped for an additional 10 min. Again, easy peasy!
Tonight I'm trying Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Pasta! YUM....If it meets my standards I'll besure to post the how to's of it all soon!
If you're curious about what I find interesting or worth a "pin" feel free to join Pinterest and follow me.
http://pinterest.com/
You'll be accepted into the sight quicker if you have an invite! so if you need one just comment on my FB page and I'll gladly send one to you!


No comments:
Post a Comment