Hey Mom,
It's seems like it's been forever! aaahhhh! so much going on it seems and well, you know me plan & procrastinate!
Kim has been AMAZING! She has worked so hard going through the house! No way could i have done it! So much stuff and you know how I hate stuff! The attic is cleaned out. I'll never for the life of me understand why the stuff that was up there was kept! As for the stuff on the main floor well, it's all been divided up and/or sent off to the auction site.
It was hard. I didn't like it. And I miss you terribly.
Matt's birthday is in a few days. I keep hearing your voice wishing him a happy birthday and asking me what he would like to have. I'm guessing this year it would be more time with you.
There's so much going on this week! It's one that would for sure result in multiple phone calls from me during drive time to & fro and through out the course of my day just to keep me sane.
We were hoping to have the sale on your birthday but had to push it back a week to April fools day.
I'm not sure how you'd feel about others buying your stuff. But I know there was no way Eric & I could have just assumed it all.
Well, I just wanted to say "hey". I love you and miss you a ton.
I'll talk to you later. Feel free to pay me a visit! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment