Sunday, December 30, 2012

“If you will live like no one else, later you can live like no one else.” 
― Dave Ramsey

Having put into practice DR's methods for ridding ourselves of debt and over all improving our financial situation, I'm finding his famous quote (stated above) becoming true in more ways than one.

I'm thankful for the turn about, don't get me wrong.  I just wish other could have a similar experience.  It hasn't been easy and we're not quite debt free but we're certainly headed in the right direction.  I have to credit my hubby for all of this.  I don't care for money.  I don't pay attention to finances, he tries tirelessly to involve me and I just tell him...."i trust you!" and I do!  I'm better than I was but have a lot of room for improvement.  I see the turn about in our lives and I want that for so many others.  If only.  It's hard to get real when it comes to ones finances.  It's hard to realize what you actually have. (vs. what you really don't)  It's tough to discipline yourself to be DONE when the cash is gone.  But it can be done.

We are trying to 'live like no one else....', his methods are working for that I'm thankful.  But then when no one else seems to be living the same way, you can find yourself....well, feeling as though you're living alone on the trail.

No comments: