Monday, January 6, 2014

I can't say this one enough..... Treat people the way you would want to be treated.  All people.  The the kind of friend you would hope to have for yourself.  Be toward your significant other the way you'd want them to be with you.

I'm not sure I've always been this way. And I'm not totally sure when I figured out just how key this is for successful, healthy relationships. All I know is that if you follow that simple rule you'll have relationships that will stand the test of time.

Those who might come into your life your life who don't adhere to the same principle will undoubtedly find their way out. Don't be fooled into compromising this principle, ever. Relationships are far to important, necessary and when healthy make this life journey all the more enjoyable.

Don't be too discouraged when you don't get back what you put out. Don't ever stop investing in others. And don't ever think there's nothing to be learned from those who come into your life, as well as those who leave it. There's value in everyone. Like the seasons some people will change, including yourself. As a result, there may come a time for moving on.




No comments: