What is love?
I remember thinking love had to be all about the butterflies and fireworks that you experience when you're with "the one". But then I realized that butterflies have a relatively short life span and fireworks go out just about as quickly as they lit up. Once I came to terms with that I really wondered ....What is love?
What I've come up with is this....Love is something that has many different stages and is different for everyone. It's enjoying the person you're with and wanting to share most every experience with that person. It's realizing you share a commonality as well as many differences and appreciating one another. It's accepting ....as is, another and wanting to move forward with them. And it's forever changing.
Be open to the changes your love story will take. And in those moments, should you have them, when you feel love is lost....remember what got you to the point of loving another.
Live, Laugh and Love.... Gods greatest commandment is for us to Love. And to love Him above all others.


No comments:
Post a Comment