How is it possible that it's been 2 years since I've blogged here? When so very much has been going on in my world. Honestly, in the world in general.
I turned 52 this year. Year 51 was full of transitions! New church, new work, new car, new colleges for the kids, new apartment for the girl, new job for the hubby, and best of all new friends. Year 51 was an eye opener in many, many ways. I'll dub it the year of the big reveal! And simply say not all things that are revealed are pleasant. But, no matter God is good. As we experienced year 51, my family and I we grew closer to both God and one another! Throughout the entire year He revealed himself to us and we knew we were not going through things alone! He promises he is with us and just WOW when he proves it!
Year 52 is not quite off to the start I had imagined. I do believe I'll be dubbing this the year of health! In the past 2 weeks alone, I've had a stress test, eko gram, heart scan, hearing test and this week will be having a root canal, MRI on my brain to see if I have an Acoustic Neuroma tumor, and then of course the consults that come on the heels of all that testing! whew! Strangely to some, I'm not scared. I know that God has a perfect plan for my life and he has rescued me from so much that I know without any doubt that what comes my way will undoubtedly glorify Him! So ... bring it! Now, that being said, what is most likely to be the hard part for me is being more heart healthy and getting into some sort of less than crappy shape! ... there's should be a pill or patch for that! lol
But ya'll get this... through everything God is so very good! So even though year 52 is not off to the start I had planned, it's going exactly as God has planned. He is slowing me down a bit, and for a reason! I do believe He's been telling me for some time now to just be still....
.... I'm working on it.


No comments:
Post a Comment