Life lessons can be interesting to say the very least. I've had many in my 43 years. Sometimes I think the greater lesson is not always the most obvious one. People for instance are a lesson all their own. With so many personalities, opinions, beliefs, and motivations you can never be too sure about what you'll be dealing with. I sure hope I am not like that. I am sure I am to some extent but I sure do hope it is a very minute part of the make up of me. I hope it's not a defining personality trait.
Ok, that's now out of the way.
Kids ~ you've got to love them. And as any parent can attest sometimes it's much easier than others. I have thoroughly enjoyed every avenue of this growing up stuff. It's been so awesome to see my kids grow, mature (still room for more ;) ) and experience life. I so hope I'm doing a good job. Kathryn is even more beautiful today than I could ever imagine. And Matthew, he's not only handsome but a very insightful young man. Both continue to amaze me. I totally have to give God all the glory! I'm so thankful for my church, church family and the people He has brought into our lives. We are a very blessed bunch. GOD IS GOOD!
So, yeah...just my thoughts for the day. Here's to hoping you take a moment to reflect on who God has put in your path and be thankful for them. (the good, bad & ugly ~ jk )


No comments:
Post a Comment