I can't thank my hubby enough for taking us away this spring break. Although our trip was a short one it was very much enjoyed. And I do believe by everyone. I really begged to take this trip. It's so easy to think that we have all the time in the world to do what we want to do. We put of doing the fun stuff for a time more suitable or a time when it will all be more affordable. My question is when is that time? And where is the guarentee that it will come. Now I'm not saying go into debt just to get away or have fun. But make a plan to do something together that is out of the ordinary. The big picture is this: In 4 years, God willing, we will be preparing for a high school graduation for Kathryn and Matthew will be a sophmore. They will both be entering the stage of life that we've been preparing them for for years. They will venture into this world with all the good and bad it has to offer and will make their way. The nightly snuggles are coming to an end. The desire to still hang out with the rents is going to wane soon. Seize the day, moment whatever time you get and charish it!
Today as a matter of fact is Kathryns birthday, 14! I can't believe it. She is so excited to be growin up! I was so impressed when she requested a "promise" ring from us. She's quite a young lady. Thank you God for her and for blessing us with her. Thank You for our church family and youth leaders that encourage her, her relationship with You and that lift her up. Thank you God for Kathryn!


No comments:
Post a Comment