Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Good Tuesday morning

Freezing & beyond! It's a whopping 16 degrees out and not expected to get much warmer! I can't say I mind as this is my favorite time of year. But I would really prefer if SNOW were falling as well. (of course it would be warmer if that were to happen) There's a slight promise of a snow storm this weekend! The weather models are a bit up in the air as to what is REALLY going to happen (haha) so according to the weather guy "we'll just have to wait & see". Hummm go figure. I love weather & most weather reporting folk. So much so I've been encouraging Matt to strongly consider that line of employment. I figure with his curly hair, dimples, big brown eyes, and just over all good looks folks will be forgiving when he doesn't get it right! haha! He said if he does it he's gonna use the white board like Jim O'brien does and write random phrases just for fun. ...too funny!

Do you ever have that one thing you wish you were better at? I do. For me I wish I was better at letting others know when I'm thinking about them. There's a lady here in Swayzee whom I became acquainted with at church who is awesome at her card ministry. I so wish I was good at that. Every year I say I'm gonna do it and year after year I don't get it done. Nonetheless I'm still thinking, praying, wishing & rejoicing with so many through out the year. I just wish I was better about letting those who cross my mind know they're thought about. Who knows perhaps 2011 is the year to make it happen.

Took kate to the dr. yesterday, she has pleurisy again. She's taking a round of steroids and is on the mend. Dr. says she's just prone to it. :( not fun. Matt had a game yesterday, they lost, and has an away game tonight. Sure hope he's in a better mood for it. Andy is away this week. He's in the part of Indiana where it's snowing. Wish I was with him. Good news is he'll be off work from 12/21 until the first of the year! Can't wait...but will have too.

My Christmas shopping is done. Now to wrap! Thanks for stopping my. I encourage you to do a little random act of kindness today or tomorrow! :) make someone smile. I certainly hope so as it's become my passion.

No comments: