It's easy to talk about the things in this life that get us riled up. Some would say it's human nature. I know I have spent the greater part of my life being guilty of that. And somewhere along the way, in my 40's decided to work on that aspect of myself. It's a process for sure and a lesson/habit I wish I would've implemented YEARS ago! Other people will also try to bring you into their negativity. Like my grandma always said...'misery loves company' and there's so much truth in that.
With that said, try to focus on the good. I'd like to think that goodness likes company as well. Humbly share the good stuff, pray about those things that weigh you down. Better yet, give it to God and give Him the glory for all that is good in this life. There is good in everything. EVERYTHING! It may not always be visible but it will reveal it's self at just the right time.
Be an encourager to those who need it for there will be many. Life is truly an echo. What you put out you'll get back. So I hope you'll put out the good stuff! And not allow yourself to be bogged down by the "debbie downers" of this world.
love,
mom


No comments:
Post a Comment