my level of tolerance is pretty high. i vent to a few. at times i blog just to get it out FOR GOOD! (i hope) i realize i cannot change people only myself, my perception, and opinion on what is happening in my world. but there are those moments when i feel like i just need to scream STOP!!!! STOP BEING FAKE, TWO FACED OR HYPOCRITICAL which ever you might want to choose!
I'll be the 1st to admit that I do love me some social media! I really enjoy FB for many many reasons. However....when I log on an see "make nice" comments from a certain someone(s) to another whom I know for FACT has been horribly spoken about TO ME from the one offering up the "kind thoughts, words, and well wishes" I cringe!
I can only hope & pray that the one whom I speak of has turned it around 180. Turned over a new leaf if you will! Made good! However.....my gut instincts, past experience and all I know to be true and good in this world do NOT have me convinced of that!
I would "unfriend" if you will, but seriously don't want the drama that would come by clicking that button. So for now I shall "hide" as my joy is to precious.
*sigh*
With that rant out there I can assure anyone who comes across my path that ...what you see is what you get. I am kind, not perfect. I am respectful, not perfect. I am forgiving, not perfect. I am not too forgetful, not perfect. I am moving forward with each day, and not always in a perfect way. I am real, 100% , not perfect.


No comments:
Post a Comment