Blah...that's the best way to describe today. Damp, cold, drizzle...and aprox. 40 degrees cooler than yesterday. Hello Indiana!
Big news today is Tiger Woods and his return to golf...teeing of this afternoon at the Masters. Also under scrutiny is a Nike ad that features him. I don't condone indiscretion, deception, cheating...however, with that said this man is famous, initially for golf. Not for being a family man/husband. I feel the events that have been exposed are unfortunate but are none of our business. The media is having a hay day and frankly is sickening. It's almost a form of rape from the media on his life. So over it all and ready for the man to engage in his profession and move on & hopefully he and his can take the necessary steps to heal and be happy with their lives.
Laundry for me today. Then, a trip to Sweetser to meet with my Kids Hope kid, there's a book fair so hopefully we'll find something interesting for her.
Funny thing...I failed miserably yesterday at trying to boil water! lol too funny. I enjoyed the rain so much it lulled me into a state of semi-consciousness and I thought I smelled something burning...went to pick up the kids and upon retuning home was sure something was burning...only to find the empty pot on the stove top! OH MY! I'm such a dork!
Kathryn's big day is today. Try outs for Freshman cheer. It's gonna be interesting the results. It's kind of an odd scenario this year. I've had so many girls send me messages over the course of the week expressing how much they missed me as coach and urging me to apply for the varsity job. I totally would've too, having not been fired in the fall. So sad that the situation is what it is. The girls had a miserable year when it should've been their favorite! Unfortunate for the program. Hopefully it'll recover. Coach D seems to have earned their respect and kept it.
Matt was a booger last night. Left with out permission, played basketball in the down pour, and didn't do his homework. His excuse..."I didn't know I couldn't" REALLY the rules are the same from day to day! UGH that boy!
Work was slow last night. Actually got out early. Not sure how that happened exactly but it was nice to get home. I enjoy my job, I just wish I didn't hurt so badly at the end of the evening.
toodles


No comments:
Post a Comment