Friday, April 9, 2010

4/9/10....lap time!



What a beautiful morning! Sun is out, chill in the air, and a lot of green grass & blue skies! Pretty! Funny thing happened this morning. After I returned from taking the kids to school I came into the family room to sit in the recliner and before I got settled BOTH dogs, Ike the basset and PJ the mini-schnauzer jumped on my each hoping to claim a space on my lap. So funny and such a surprise! Each morning as I watch the today show one or the other takes their place on my lap. I've noticed throughout the week it's become a competition to see who can get there first so much so Ike has decided to start throwing his weight around to get his way! Too funny.

I love these crazy dogs! What a joy they bring to me!

No comments: