Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday...The last one in April 2010

Tuesday was a beautiful day. There was a chill in the air but the sun was shining. I'm not a huge fan of spring the mud, rain, the over all slop of it all...ick! However I've made an observation over the course of this spring, and that is just how beautiful the colors have been! All the blooms seem to be heightened with color. The grass is exceptionally green. Even the dirt has pretty shades blended into it. God definitely has quite the eye for color. I praise him for the sight to see.

The day started off in the Dr. office for a blood test for Kathryn. She doesn't have mono, rather bout number 12343857896 of bronchitis for the school year. I'm thankful my daughter is a good student because she's missed 24 days this school year. It's been the worst year ever. She cannot have a repeat as she enters high school in the fall. Andy is working up north this week and will be home Thursday for the Brose McVey event at our church. He does enjoy his politics. Matt is just going with the flow! Xbox live + no homework (istep week) = one happy boy! not to mention every 3 o'clock bell = one day closer to the end of the school year. Funny, the kids and I both are always so excited for the start of the new school year and the potential it holds but MAN! we are always so ready for it to come to an end.

Today, Wednesday (4/28) is off to a cold start but the promise it hold is unlimited. Matt is off to school. Kate is home, again. I'm meeting with our children's minister for a lunch date and hopefully some productive brainstorming.

I'm working through some decisions of my own. I can certainly use prayers for clarity in my decision making process.

So excited...I'm attending for the first time the Vera Bradley Factory Outlet sale. I've heard of the chaos and great deals. I'm not a huge fanatic however am open to being swayed. She's came up with some new prints and styles that I do find appealing. I can't wait to be a part of the madness.

The month of may is lurking...I'm looking forward to it. So hard to believe that the year is almost 1/2 over. WOW time does fly when your having fun... or just getting older. Regardless we've so much to do and get accomplished in just a few short months. So hope my dream comes true.

Here's to a fab day! May you enjoy all of God's blessings.

No comments: