Better than Football season that is? Anything? I'm not just talking game, I'm talking the season as a whole. Summer is wrapping up and temps are becoming more tolerable and when the HOT day shows up it's welcomed as we know that before too much longer they'll be a thing of the past...well until next year. Temps fall into the 50's in the evening and overnight, the trees begin to dance and shake their leaves and although most things in nature are preparing to sleep as fall approaches mother nature throws the best party ever. You're senses come alive. I personally love the smells of fall....including my sweaty son :) Football for me is the fun part of this season! From High school up to the pros i do love watching this game and admire most of its players. Although I've never actually taken the field I can't imagine if I were a guy that I would've ever done anything else but suit up and get stoked to put the hit on someone! (lol) When I think about the things the players go through for the game I can't help but to admire them. It excites me that my son is enjoying his FB experience so far....and he hasn't even had a game yet. So here's to ALL the boys sporting the pads ....thanks for the entertainment! Now go kick some A%& !!!
What a beautiful day today is! WOW God is good! I absolutely love when the wind blows. If ever you wondered whether or not God existed just step outside and feel His breath against your face. You'll doubt no more!
169 days left! in this school year. Not that I'm counting. All is going pretty well considering. Even though matt has had a few set backs w/ a couple of papers overall he's doing good. He seems to like it all ok so hopefully with a little more maturity and time things will work out. (not to mention patience & support on my end) Prayers for attention to detail for both of my kids! lol...they get it honest!
Prayers....continued for friends adoption (&friends of friends), college kids, dawn & her battle w/ cancer (kick it to the curb), Truman in the air force; and a few unspoken.
Loves...matt, kate & andy; pj & ike, my in-laws, friends to walk with, football, breezes.
Today is a good day...Come on get happy!


No comments:
Post a Comment