skip to main |
skip to sidebar
948-5563
948-5563: Hey, just wanted to let you know andy is fine! how scary though. he was lucky to not have hit a pole, car, etc.... the corn however didn't fare so well. said he felt better after he puked! (ick) I got to clean that up when i got home. he sure scared the crap out of me though. Oh, & Ed called ....Uncle Ralph passed a way today too. :/ the kids are pretty shook up! there sure have been a lot of tears shed recently. Danielle got HOH tonight! yay! but brendan is back in the game. boo!
Your picture was in today's paper. You looked beautiful, as always. Kathy Lincoln called. I told her you were unable to come to the phone and shared a bit about all that happened last week. She too was sad. She hung up pretty quickly so we didn't talk long. But she understands.
Eric recorded the fight song and Shine On Harvest Moon. And I found your dress no problem. ....thanks for getting it out ahead of time. But a little heads up on your part would've been helpful. I'm not sure if I got the right earrings, but I think they'll look fine. Ginger will be over in the morning to do your hair and make up. Good thing! lol....i don't know when you've gone this long with out it.
The great grand kids were all in today....needless to say they're a bit confused, but know about Jesus and have concluded you're in a great place. I would agree!
So many well wishes, kind words and fond memories are being shared. You had to have known you were(are) loved. To say you'll be missed is an understatement.
Well, I'm spent. Andy's scare tonight just about did me in. i've got to shop tomorrow for something to wear. you know i hate shopping!
Well, we'll talk again soon, I'll probably call you again tomorrow.
......I know, I love you too!
No comments:
Post a Comment