Thursday, August 18, 2011

948-5563

Hey, sorry i didn't get you  called last night.  As I'm sure you know it was quite a long day.  ....a long 3 weeks actually!  I hope you like my outfits & hair & make-up.  And did you notice?  I even wore jewelry!  and with that said, my ears are killing me!  I just can't do the cheap stuff & can't imagine purchasing the good!  lol oh well, it was a special occasion. 

Not sure who Dave is, but he's next to you & grandma & grandpa!  When we sat down erics chair kept sinking into the ground!  jokingly he said "sorry dave, don't mean to invade your space"  It was pretty funny....and yep, you guessed it; we were totally laughing as people began to gather around. 

I think you would've liked the food!  much better this time around.(wink)

I sure pray for clarity, smooth transitions and what not as we sort through everything.  I flat out refuse to argue over money.  & I sure hope Eric & Kim decide to move into the house.  I can't imagine anyone else on that block!  I just wouldn't be right!

I ask that you keep working on Matt.  And keep an eye out for kate & andy too!  How lucky you are to get to see grandma & grandpa!  Joe and I decided the storms on sat & sun were you & aunt sandy working through things.  lol.   good to know it's all cleared up!  as it's been sunny skies ever since!  You know now that Uncle Ralph was right behind you!  We'll be saying our "until we meet again" to him this weekend. 

I feel like I'm on auto pilot.  So much to get done before the 1st of sept. and a ton more to do during the month of sept.  I've officially decided I do not like August at all & the only thing sept. has going for it is football! 

Kate cheers her 1st varsity football game tomorrow night.  can you believe it?!!  She's beautiful mom, just like you!  & matt....well, he's a cutie like me!  sure wish he had more of his dad's personality though!  a teenage boy "me" is a scary thing!  lol

Dian Hoeimer has been so nice.  She's gonna hook me up with some sandwich spread like you used to make!  how sweet is that.  You were a great friend mom to so many people and love by a countless number!  What a testament to how you lived your life! 

I love you.....will continue to miss you....and just so you know.....I would've chosen you. 


....yeah, I know you do!  I'll talk to you later.  Good night

No comments: