Oh my goodness! Heather & I went shopping to get me some clothes to wear the next couple of days. You're gonna love the outfits! And just for you I have accessorized. :) Yesterday wasn't without it's excitement either. My mind is goop right now and focus is beyond short! Just leaving the parking lot i was almost in 3 fender benders and then when taking her home I was on 500 W and right by Nancy Solis' house some blue hair in a little red car totally ran the stop sign and pulled out & turned in front of us! REALLY!!!! The parking lot fieasco was totally all on me but this other NOT! Once we realized we were ok we started laughing! Heather had to pee so bad and I about pooped myself! I decided 'ole blue hair' was probably equipped with the proper under-garment for such occasions! Longest drive to Heathers house EVER!!!!
Like Andy's little bit of excitement & safety...I'll attribute our safety to you also...& God of course! Any other time I might say my defensive driving skills were to account for our safety but not this time!
Kate is wearing down....always happens this time of year and all the extra stuff doesn't help. Sure hope someone picks up the slack and begins prayers for Matthew! ....School is NOT his thing! & we're only on day 2 for him as he missed friday. Feel free to never leave his side! As I feel like when it comes to him my mom skills are lacking. ......and since he's just like me & you did an "ok" job with me.... lol
I didn't feel bad calling. You say you never sleep anyway, so I figured you'd be up. We all have a full day ahead of us. Without a doubt it'll be overwhelming! Can't wait to tell you who all stopped by.
...I miss you too. love you & we'll talk later.


No comments:
Post a Comment