ahhh the good 'ole days. haha. I enjoy change. I welcome it 9 out of 10 times. But there's a lot to be said for how things used to be. Movies for instance. I do enjoy the old black and whites. The story lines were simple the acting was somewhat comical and the special effects are a hoot. And the sets, so posh! Those were the days. Every one dressed to the hilt. Every man wearing a suit, every woman wearing pearls or a broach not to mention gloves. It was supposedly a simpler time. But I sure do enjoy the old flicks. And yay for AMC for bringing them to me. They're swell!
It's hump day. The skies are beautiful and beautifully blue. Kids are off to school. Kate is feeling better however Matt is complaining of an ear ache.
Progress is coming slowly but surly on the house. Too bad I don't enjoy keeping house, cleaning & being more "wifely". I guess I'm just too bull headed. I figure folks ought to be able to keep up after themselves. I've never been one to keep up after others. That gene is missing. Therefore we're a mess. And pretty much I'm the only one it bothers...only not enough to put an end to it. I feel like a dog chasing his tail. I work much better with a partner. Alas there isn't one so I'm on my own.
So please lift me up in prayer....I'm totally serious. Because I do know that with God all things are possible. And He's my only partner at this time.


No comments:
Post a Comment