Completely successful 1st day. Hopefully a standard has been set and the other 179 to follow will be the same. Too much to hope for?
Well awoke to storms this morning. I was in hope of joining a group of ladies to walk for 30 min. but the rain kept all away....except me. The Good Lord gave the much needed 30 min. window necessary for me to get in my walk. Matt's IPOD kept me entertained. Unfortunately alone with my thoughts isn't always a good thing. Man am I ever all over the place! I cracked myself just with random weird thoughts. I would be afraid to go to a shrink for fear I'd be committed. My worst nightmare not really the worst...)would be if suddenly the human race gained the ability to read minds.
Interesting, for a moment the sun looked like it was going to make an appearance today...the weather guy just showed the radar...rain headed out way & now the sky is BLACK and we're in for another round! wow! it's coming down hard!
I love the sound of laughter. And I do love laughing myself. Last night I began reading PRETTY IN PLAID by Jen Lancaster. This is the 4th book of hers I've read this summer. As I began reading chapter 1 the giggling ensued. Within moments it was all out laughter. Now keep in mind my husband was trying to sleep. Poor guy. Good thing our new mattress came and my shaking with laughter was less disturbing than it would've been had we been on our old mattress. (haha) However I couldn't suppress the sound of laughter and ....woke him up! (tee hee hee) Sorry Andy. Thanks Jen!
Pop tart world...really?!? & They have POP TART SUSHI! wow! chopped up pop tarts contained with a fruit roll up!
A shout out to my former students. Many of you inspired a recent blog...THANKS! I'm so thankful for each person God has brought into my life & put in my path. Even those who have left utterly frustrated...(you know who you are :P ) My heart has been touched.
List of love & thanks: My God, Husband, Kids, Friends, Church, Pool, Books, Youth group, Music, Storms, rafts, wind, family, health. The list is much longer but I'll list these today.
Prayers (please): my mom, brother & his family, dawn staggs, shirley, uncle howard.
more to come...
ttfn


No comments:
Post a Comment